Many pet owners generally know that various products should be kept away from pets. However, it is still possible for pets to find a way of ingesting dangerous chemicals. Some chemicals are fine for humans but can be toxic to your pet. It is important to understand how to protect your pet from harmful toxins and what to do if they ever ingest any. Our team at Natural Holistic Health Care is here to help keep your pet stay safe from the dangers of toxic ingestion.
It can be difficult to tell if your pet has ingested dangerous chemicals. Symptoms are not always obvious and can change depending on your pet’s breed. Common symptoms of your pet ingesting toxins are vomiting, difficulty breathing, excessive drooling, diarrhea, agitation and heart issues. Poisons that come into contact with your pet’s skin can cause irritation and pain. Your pet may also lose consciousness from ingesting toxins. It is important to see our team as soon as possible if your pet has ingested any dangerous chemicals.
There are many different chemicals that can be toxic to your pet. Certain chemicals are more dangerous to specific types and breeds of animals. It is important to consult our staff to find out what chemicals your pet should stay away from. Here are a few common things found around the household that can be toxic to your pet if ingested:
It is important to be aware of possible dangers to your pet’s health, but our team at Natural Holistic Health Care in North Miami Beach is here to provide your pet with quality treatment if anything ever happens. To prevent your pet from being exposed to toxins, consult our staff to find out how to keep your pet safe. Our team is passionate about providing quality health care for your animal. Contact us today to see how we can help.